In a recent leak, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A15 design has been unveiled, providing us with a sneak peek at what to expect from this A-series smartphone.
Key Design Features:
- Triple Rear Cameras: Similar to the Galaxy A14 4G and Galaxy A14 5G, the Samsung Galaxy A15 boasts a triple-camera setup on the rear, promising versatile photography options.
- 6.4″ Infinity-U Display: Unlike the V-shaped notch on the Galaxy A14, the A15 adopts a 6.4″ Infinity-U display, offering an immersive viewing experience.
- Flat Frames: Diverging from the rounded frames of the Galaxy A14, the A15 opts for matte frames. While this design choice may not appeal to everyone, it brings a distinct look to the device.
- Protruding Right-Side Frame: One notable design aspect is the protruding right-side frame, housing the volume rocker and a power button that doubles as a fingerprint scanner. This protrusion adds a unique element to the phone’s aesthetics, and it remains to be seen if this trend will continue in future Samsung smartphones.
- Bottom Arrangement: At the bottom of the device, you’ll find a USB-C port, the primary microphone, a speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone jack, catering to various connectivity preferences. On top, there’s another microphone.
Dimensions: The Samsung Galaxy A15 reportedly measures 160.2 x 76.8 x 8.4 mm, with the protruding frame adding a width of 77.4mm.
While detailed specifications are still under wraps, more information about the Samsung Galaxy A15 is expected to emerge in the coming months. Samsung and smartphone enthusiasts alike can look forward to discovering what this new addition to the Galaxy A series offers. Stay tuned for updates!