Samsung Galaxy A30
RAM: 4GB RAM
Storage: 64GB Built-in
Display: Super AMOLED
Camera: Dual 16 MP
OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
Price & Specifications in UAE
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|UI||Samsung Experience 9.5|
|Dimensions||158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm|
|SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Black, White, Silver, Blue, pink|
SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||Octa-core (2 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 6 x 1.6 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||Exynos 7904 Octa (14 nm)|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Mali-G71 MP2|
|Technology||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 Pixels (~403 PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)|
|Built-in||64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.||microSD card (supports up to 512GB) (dedicated slot)|
|Main||Dual 16 MP, f/1.9, PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), autofocus, LED flash, LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|Front||16 MP, f/1.9, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||v5.0 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.|
|Data||GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSPA, 4G LTE-A|
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (rear mounted), Gyro, Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, MP4/WMV/H.265 player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, ANT+ support, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||(Li-Po Non removable), 4000 mAh - Talktime up to 23 hrs|
|Charging||- Fast battery charging 15W|
Samsung Galaxy A3 Price in UAE Dubai
Samsung Galaxy A30’s retail price in UAE Dubai is Discontinued.
Samsung Galaxy A30 – Beyond Your Imagination!
Operating System and User Interface:
- The Samsung Galaxy A30 runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and features the Samsung Experience 9.5 user interface.
Design and Dimensions:
- The smartphone has a sleek and slim design, with dimensions of 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm.
SIM and Colors:
- It supports Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM) and is available in multiple colors including Black, White, Silver, Blue, and Pink.
Network and Connectivity:
- The smartphone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G bands with a range of frequencies. It also has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, and USB 2.0 connectivity options.
- Samsung Galaxy A30 features a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors and multitouch support. The resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels (~403 PPI) and it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Processor and Chipset:
- The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core (2 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 6 x 1.6 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU and Exynos 7904 Octa (14 nm) chipset, along with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
Memory and Storage:
- The phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB using a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Samsung Galaxy A30 has a dual camera setup at the back, including a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and PDAF, and a 5MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera comes with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, and video recording capabilities of 1080p@30fps. The front camera is a 16MP sensor with f/1.9 aperture, HDR, and 1080p@30fps video recording.
- The smartphone comes with Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Gyro, and Proximity sensors.
Audio and Battery:
- The device has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC and MP4/WMV/H.265 players, along with a speakerphone. It is powered by a Li-Po Non-removable 4000mAh battery, with fast battery charging support of 15W.
- Additional features of the Samsung Galaxy A30 include Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, ANT+ support, Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Built-in and downloadable games, and Torch support.
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.